- Rental Facilities
Located just north of Audubon Park and along the Duck Creek Trail, Bill Cody Park is a neighborhood size park just under 12 acres. Cody Park features lit fields for softball, baseball, soccer and football, drinking fountains, bleachers and enough parking for the whole team to play ball on the large practice diamond. The grass field is large enough for softball, baseball, soccer and football to practice their skills, so reserve the space today for $20 per hour.
- 11.9 total acres
- 6.5 developed acres
ACTIVITIES AND AMENITIES:
- (1) large field with softball/baseball backstop – lighted
- Softball – infield (all ages)
- Baseball – infield (all ages)
- Soccer – outfield (all ages)
- Football – outfield (all ages)
- Goals or bases are not provided
- Lights available with reservation
- League and tournament games are prohibited without prior approval by the Parks Department.
- Parking (capacity: 49)
- Shared-Use of Duck Creek Greenbelt Trail
- Natural wooded area