The majority of the Garland City Limits lies within the boundaries of Dallas County. Dallas County residents may visit Dallas County Elections at Dallascountyvotes.org for further information. You may also call 214-819-6300 for general information or 214-819-6389 for voter registration information.
A small portion of Garland lies within the boundaries of Collin County. Collin County residents may visit Collin County Elections website. You may also call 800-687-8546.
Nov. 8, 2016 Election (Presidential Election)
*Last day to register to vote: Oct. 11
*Early voting dates: Oct. 24 through Nov. 4:
South Garland Library 4845 Broadway Blvd.
Richland College Garland Campus 675 W Walnut
Oct. 24 - 28 (M-F) 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Oct. 29 (Sat) 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Oct. 30 (Sun) 1-6 p.m.
Oct. 31 - Nov. 4 (M-F) 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
*Application for Ballot By Mail deadline is Oct. 28 at 5 p.m.
Photo ID Required for Voting in Texas
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
• Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
• Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
• Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
• United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
• United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
• United States passport